Version 2.0.10 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 3 August 2017.
- Updated WYSIWYG to have a "narrow" layout option
- Added thumbnails to the advanced fonts and colours settings pages to indicate what part of the page is affected by each setting
- Added a WYSIWYG style for double line spacing in lists (Caution - functionality to undo double line spacing won't be available until the next release!)
- When creating events, clicking 'Custom event date/time' will auto-populate the field with the event date/time in long format
- Fixed person profile photo uploader to allow you to set a preferred focal point
- Fixed positioning of social media icons on tablets
- Fixes to slideshows:
- text was sometimes taking up too much of the slide width
- background colour was sometimes showing below the slide image
- next/prev controls are now centered (they had been placed slightly too low in the preceding release)
- Fixed a bug in pre-filtered listings with exposed filters that enabled users to view all items rather than the ones that the content editor had pre-filtered on.
- Fixed a bug in colour management that prevented 'info box' colours being saved
- Fixed margin between widgets - margin top wasn't being applied to a widget if it was set and the widget above it also had margin bottom set
- A drop shadow has been added to menus, likely only noticeable in white colour schemes
- Top and/or left padding has been removed from various elements when their background colour is set to white so that they don't appear to be misaligned
- Adjustments have been made to the alignment of items in the minimal header and in the sticky navigation menu
- Adjusted left and right gutters (on the edge of page) to enable widgets to line up better
- Reduced the gutter on mobile to enable more content to fit the page
- Made styling updates to the slimline version of the search box: moved and reduced size of icon; removed 'search' placeholder text
- Added an underline hover state to header links
- Performance improvements to the caching of Symplectic content
- Security improvements were made to the platform
- Slideshows that display multiple slides at a time are rendered incorrectly, with text squashed to the right instead of below. A bug-fix release was made on 4th August to fix this.