Version 2.0.17 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 16 November 2017.
- All content is now delivered over HTTPS
- 13 New fonts have been added to the Font settings page
- Prevent unpublished pages from appearing in the menu
- Fix to clear caching of all pages on the site when a page that is in the menu is marked as Oxford-only
- Fix to clear caching of pages that contain Event listings overnight, so that events are removed from the list the day after they have occurred
- Fixed URL and caching of home pages - if a user visits '/' they remain on that page instead of being redirected to the homepage alias
- Fixed display of padlock for items in menus that are marked as Oxford-only when main navigation underline style is used
- Ampersands are allowed in the Site title and Site subtitle fields (Site Settings > Site Details)
The move to HTTPS for all traffic is being made as a result of a significant change gradually being made across the global World Wide Web to improve web security. See Mosaic moves to HTTPS-only for information on how this change will benefit the users of Mosaic websites. Details of best practice for editing content to take full advantage of the new feature and avoid the small possibility of security alerts appearing in browsers is provided.
The table below lists the new fonts available to use and their suggested pairings:
||Frank Ruhl Libre