Version 2.0.6 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 22 June 2017.
- Site width toggle to set whether a site's header and footer flows to the edge of the browser window or are constrained to the main content container
- Page Title toggle to allow page titles to be hidden
- Filtering of Shared Content improved
- 'Drupal' user renamed to 'non-SSO (external)' user on login and settings pages
- Fixes to styling issues when quickediting widgets
- Fixes for default content types which weren't always set correctly on new websites
- Update to latest version of Fontawesome
- Reposition quickedit tips for better legibility
- Made red line to insert new line after images in WYSIWYG text editor much clearer
- User/profile redirects to alias rather than node/number
- Improvements to responsive behaviour of the Header
- Fix to taxonomomy links from Site Settings page
Site Width Toggle
This feature is available in Site Settings > Site Theme. Select the appropriate thumbnail to choose whether your site's header and footer flows to the edge of the browser window or if they are constrained to the main content container.
Page Title toggle
This allows page Titles to be hidden. They will still be available for accessibility and SEO purposes but will not appear visually on screen when toggled off.
To turn off a Title, navigate to the "Setup" section of your content item.
Tick the "Hide title" box and save the change.
This is done on an item-by-item basis, but can also be set when creating templates, so any pages created from the template inherit the setting.