Version 3.0.1 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 11 October 2018.
- An internal notes field now exists on each page's Details screen. You can use this field to add information relevant to your content editing team. Text input in the internal notes field will not be output to the page
- Contact details for the owner of content which has been shared with your site can be accessed from the Manage Content > Content screen
- New filetypes can be uploaded to the Media Library
- A 'Freetext tag' field now exists in each file's edit mode. This allows you to add a freetext tag to files so they can be found using the new 'Freetext tag' search field on the Manage Content > Files screen
- Fixed an issue where background videos weren't always starting when Google Tag Manager was in use
- Drupal modules have been updated