Version 3.0.5 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 29 November 2018.
- A new "Refresh live page" button has been added to the page editing menu. In the exceptional circumstances that your published updates don't appear on the live page, using this button will clear the cached version of the page and reload your latest published version.
- A new set of "link list" styles are available in the WYSIWYG, allowing lists to be displayed in columns spanning a region
- You can now add reCAPTCHA protection to your webforms to help prevent form spamming by bots. This is additional to the existing spam protection on Mosaic webforms.
- New Google fonts have been added into site font configuration options. These are:
- Alegreya Sans
- Barlow Condensed
- Josefin Sans
- Libre Franklin
- Prevented pages being deleted if they are currently set as the site's homepage
- Fixed various IE11 styling issues
- Fixed "widget title" font setting not being applied to WYSIWYG widgets
- Fixed a caching issue which could cause a blank homepage to appear
- Improved caching so that homepage is immediately updated when an item listed on it is updated
- Fixed a number of Symplectic synchronisation issues which were causing some publication records not to update
- Fixed some characters being incorrectly displayed in listing text
- Background images can no longer be selected in "Selected content" sources in widgets
- Reusable content can no longer be selected in "Linkit"
- We are aware of an issue causing the Symplectic synchronisation routine to fail occasionally and are currently investigating a fix