Version 3.2.1 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 10 October 2019.
No new features for you to play with this time round... but we have been working on technical improvements behind the scenes, e.g. updating modules, refactoring code, and making our processes more efficient, and we've been doing some preparatory work for new features that are coming soon.
We've also been working on improving our performance benchmarking so that we can more effectively monitor and diagnose issues with slow loading and editing of pages across the platform.
- Fixed an issue where Quickediting widgets sometimes displayed an 'Access denied' message instead of the widget's editing options
- The Search box now works with sticky headers at all screen sizes
- The Breaker Text Centre item style now displays correctly in 'wide site' mode in Firefox, Edge and IE
- Event dates now no longer display as a date range if the end date matches the start date
- Tables in WYSIWYG widgets are now responsive, so they scale according to container and content
- The two-column 50/50 WYSIWYG layout has been restored
- In Carousels, the next/previous controls are now hidden if all slides are already visible.