Version 5.0.3 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 17th November 2022.
- Following the soft launch of our new Header styles we have identified and fixed some minor display issues on the mobile version of the header:
- The main menu no longer hides the content
- The one-level mobile header shows the icons correctly in the topbar
- The Secondary Menu
- now correctly inherits fonts and colours
- does not move when Sticky Headers is enabled
- appears consistently on one-level and two-level mobile headers
- The old 'Desktop logo position' configuration option has been replaced with a Header top padding option, which partially mimics the older option.
- Listing widget videos (Banner, Carousel, Slideshow) now correctly auto-play, loop, and play silently.
- Work has been done to improve the way Google Analytics interacts with internal searches on Mosaic. New options have been enabled, and the Google Tag Manager script is now included on search pages to facilitate this.
- The Departments list has been updated within the Site Request form to reflect recent changes in department names.
- The Simple Feedback Form widget now informs editors of the requirement for ReCaptcha to be enabled.