Version 4.1.4 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 26 November 2020.
- Although we didn't release any new user-facing features this time round, we have continued to make progress with our accessibility testing on the platform. We've logged any accessibility issues found during this testing for fixing in an upcoming platform update.
- Logged-in website visitors were seeing the black admin menu. Although, there was no extra access given to these users; it simply cluttered the screen. We've fixed this so the black admin menu only appears for content editors on that site
- We fixed an issue that gave some content editors the ability to upload files to websites other than their own
- The Section Search widget wasn't returning results - we've fixed it so it is now
- We fixed a bug where files linked from Static content listings would be referenced by their internal (i.e. 'node/12345') URL, rather than their friendly ('file/filename') alias. This should allow anyone using tools such as Google Analytics to report traffic on particular files more easily again
- We updated some Drupal modules
- We've been doing some preparatoty work to change the way some list widgets are rendered. This change will make listings faster to render and allow them to update more reliably
- There's an issue with the validation of domain prefixes on the site request form: It is possible to submit site requests which include domain prefixes already in use on the Mosaic sites. We will fix this issue in the next release
- It isn't possible to remove custom domains from your Site Settings > Domains tab. This will be fixed in the next release
- When pages are published during maintenance periods, they can end up being cached in a visually odd state. We're looking at a potential solution to prevent display issues caused by in-maintenance editing, however, we still recommend not editing when a release is in progress