Version 4.2.5 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 18 March 2021.
- All secondary page aliases now redirect to the page's primary alias. So, when a website visitor uses a page's secondary alias, the URL will be updated to the primary version in their browser's address bar
- We've enabled the delayed loading of listing widgets. This means that pages containing listing widgets should load quicker, as the listing items will load after the main page content is loaded. We actually enabled this feature before today's release, but we've now added in some follow up fixes to make sure it works as intended
- We've adjusted how pages are cleared from the server cache after scheduled publishing so that the scheduled changes are visible to your website's visitors as soon as possible
- Fans of our long-running series "Assorted accessibility fixes" will be pleased to know we've just released the latest instalment
- Fixed several issues related to the delayed listing widget loading
- Several Drupal module updates