Version 4.5.7 of the Oxford Mosaic platform were released on 13 January 2022. It includes work done for version 4.5.6.
- Fixed an issue where some widgets were looking-up the database more than necessary — this change should improve performance on the platform
- Fixed an issue causing some corrupt page aliases to be created when copying content between sites
- Corrected some validation on the Mosaic Site Request form, to ensure we capture all the information necessary to set up your requested sites in a timely fashion
- Made a small change to the concatenation of author names in the Publications listing (Symplectic) widget, to improve readability
- Fixed the display of multi-select fields in webforms — selected values now remain visibly highlighted even when focus is moved to other form elements
- Drupal modules were updated (Content access, Panels, Token, Webform)
- Configuration changes have been applied to prepare for a move to Solr7 for site searches