The Oxford Mosaic Service is launched today!
With this launch the platform enters the General Availability phase. Since July 2016, Oxford Mosaic has been available running in Preview mode: launch of the Service puts the platform on a formally supported footing.
What this means:
- relaunch of the Oxford Mosaic website, with the key information needed for prospective, new and existing Mosaic users and a shiny new design
- a simple way to request a new site using our Site Request webform
- guidance on how to plan, build and launch a website using Mosaic
- support available through the IT Services helpdesk by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01865 (6)12345
- a new specialist training course from the IT Learning Centre; first session: 12 July
The Mosaic team thanks all the platform's Early Adopters for their useful feedback and contributions to Mosaic, and looks forward to welcoming new users!