Version 1.2.4 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 26 January 2017.
Enhancements to existing features
- Listing widgets were updated, now allowing you to select which taxonomies people can filter listings using
- URL alias management - You can now assign more than one URL alias to a piece of content and manage which one should be treated as the preferred URL
- "website owner" role has been renamed to "website admin"
- An additonal role has been created to allow one of the "website admin" users to be assigned as the "website owner"
- The SSO ID of the "website owner" now appears in the Site Details tab of the Site Settings
- an initial value has been set for which user is assigned the website owner role - if this is not correct, please contact us
- Various platform stability enhancements
- Prevent self referential links being added to related content widgets
- Fix affiliate logos overlapping footer links
- Website authors can now edit pages which have been created by editors or owners and assigned to them
- Fix some widgets becoming orphaned when they are put into an advanced tab or accordion area and the area is then removed
- Fix restrictions on setting page access control levels
- Various listing layout issues across multiple devices
- When a primary domain is set, don't redirect listing links to it when editing on the platform domain, so that users no longer appear to be logged-out when editing after they click a listing link
- Various fixes for URL alias generation and their management
- Page listings can now be added into an advanced tabs or accordion sections
- In certain circumstances listing widgets with term filters were not showing any results. These widgets will need to be removed and re-added to correct their display.
- Please be aware that, following this release, creating new pages from templates and the saving of some content items can take longer to process than normal. This will be addressed in a future release.
URL alias management
When more than one alias is created for a single page, you can now see these when editing the page in the URL path settings tab. You can select which one of the aliases is the preferred one (meaning it will be used wherever this content item is referenced e.g. in listings) by putting a check in the box next to it and saving the page.
Listing widget filter display
When adding one of the listing widgets, instead of a Yes/No option to "Display taxonomies", you will get the option to choose which taxonomies to display to the user to allow them to filter the results on.