Version 2.0.22 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 22 March 2018.
- Added four new item styles. Further information about the new item styles available in widget documentation:
- For use in List listings:
- Row without Separator - No image
- Row with Separator - No image
- For use in Grid listings:
- Tile landscape - Square image
- Tile landscape - No image
- The 'No Image' item style variants allow you to create listings of filtered or selected content items without having to display the listing image that is attached to those items.
- The 'Tile landscape - square' image item style has text to the right of the image instead of below it.
- The 'Tile landscape' item styles contain checkboxes to allow you to output either the listing text or tertiary text of the item, or neither if you want a really minimal listing.
- Added Tertiary text field to Person content type
- Changed the style of the icons in the wysiwyg editor to look more like those used in MS Office.
- Added ability to remove the Background image for individual pages
- e.g. if you want to use a background image on all pages except the homepage
- To do this, select 'None' from the 'Manage background images' page
- Updated the behaviour of the side navigation so that sub-menus contain a link to their parent menu item.
- Security updates were applied to Drupal, SSO login and the wysiwyg editor.