Version 2.0.23 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 10 April 2018.
- Content Workflow for content creation and editing, allowing:
- Save content as draft
- Submit content for review
- Schedule publishing and unpublishing
- New Website Contributor user role - see Users documentation for more information
- Allow URL aliases for files
- Option for social media links to open in new tabs
- When deleting a page, user is shown a list of affected pages before confirmation
- Error when embedding YouTube videos fixed
- Sildeshow height corrected on mobile devices
- Slideshow text order corrected in Internet Explorer 11, and Chrome and Safari on mobile devices
- HTML correctly escaped from conrifmation message when deleting multiple content items
- Formatting of message when removing background images improved
- Alignment of header links and social media links on header minimal
- Background images on the root page of sites now render
- Format dropdown for buttons and headers now use the site's font and colour styles
- Banner styles can be applied using Safari
- Links inserted with Linkit are now relative
- Upper limit added for site logos in terms of file size and image dimensions
- Only allow one image to be added to site logo upload form
- Left margin removed from profile images in People content metadata widget
- Copy template as button no longer always disabled
An article about the new Content Workflow is available on the Oxford Mosaic website. Read the article for an overview of the new functionality and how to perform common editing tasks using the new editing controls.
Details about the new workflow are available in the Content Workflow documentation.
Critical security update
Between this release and the previous one a critical security update has been applied to Drupal core.