Version 3.0.20 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 27 June 2019.
- In addition to the "Oxford only" access restriction (anyone with an Oxford SSO can view the content), pages can now be restricted to "Staff only" (you must have an Oxford staff SSO to view the content). For more information about role based access control settings, see Mosaic documentation: Page editing: Access control.
- If you try to delete a file which is still referenced from other content, you will now see a warning showing you where the file is in use.
- In the Publications listing widget, publications from Symplectic should now correctly show in reverse chronological order (i.e. most recent first).
- When a Tabbed content widget is nested in an Advanced tabbed content or Advanced accordion widget, the text of the tab title should now display in the correct colour.
- One Drupal module (draggableviews) was updated. This was a routine software update and users will not see any changes.