Revisionable and non-revisionable page content is separated on the page edit screen into sub-sections: New/Edit draft; Moderate; Settings.
New/Edit draft [revisionable]
The New/Edit draft screen contains revisionable content - i.e. page content that can exist in a draft, separately from a published version of a page.
Sections on the New/Edit draft screen:
- Layout - One column; Two column; Two column, narrow left; Two column, narrow right; Four column
- Details - Custom background image; Content sub-type; [Page] Title; Taxonomies; Listing information; Sidebar menu control
- Region 1 - Widget selection
- Region 2* - Widget selection
- Region 3* - Widget selection
- Region 4* - Widget selection
- Region 5* - Widget selection
- Region 6* - Widget selection
*Visibility depends on the page layout that is selected.
The Moderate screen allows viewing of and reversion to previous versions of the page content. See Content Worfklow documentation for information about moderation.
The Settings screen contains the page's non-revisionable information. If a change is made to a page's Settings, these changes are effected when the page is saved in any state (Draft; Review; Publish; Schedule publish).
Configuration options on the Settings screen:
- Menu settings - Provide menu link option; Menu link title; Parent item; Weight (for link positioning)
- URL path settings - Generate automatic URL alias (based on page title) option; text field for new URL alias
- Access control - Button to access control settings (set Oxford-only access to a page - if you have this enabled for your site)
- Authoring information
Buttons to Delete content and Copy a page are also located in this section.