Version 3.2.5 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 12 December 2019.
- The Menu options are now visible on the initial edit screen of pages created from a template
- The Form Builder role, for webform creation and editing, can now be given to Site Editors, as well as Site Administrators
- The 'Site under maintenance' page has been updated, so anyone trying to access uncached pages during system maintenance will be reassured that we're doing a planned update
- Updated the Cookies Statement on each website's /platform-privacy page to ensure we're complying with updated Privacy legislation
- Fixed an issue where video background on Banner and Slideshow items were being laid over the items' text and Call to Action buttons
- Fixed an issue with page copying, which caused the new page's title to be set as 'Clone of [original page's title]'
- Fixed an issue where webforms weren't given a default display width
- Performance improvements: this release contains our first batch of changes aimed at increasing the speed and stability of editing interfaces and uncached pages. Thank you for all of the reports which have helped us analyse where bottlenecks were appearing and for your patience while we've addressed them. We aren't finished with these changes and have more to introduce in the new year. We'll publish a more detailed account of what we've done to improve things on our Latest page next week.
- Updates to some Drupal modules
- Did some work to update some of our technical processes