Version 5.0.0 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 27th October 2022.
- New! SOFT LAUNCH of new, accessible Header styles for ALL Mosaic websites. See below for further information.
- New SVG versions of the University Brandmarks have also been added, for crisper display on high resolution screens.
- The 'date picker' displayed on listing widget filters has been updated to a more accessible control.
- We have fixed several accessibility bugs:
- Fixed aria roles on listings filters;
- Improved keyboard control on multi-value select fields in listings filters;
- Fixed aria labelling of Oxford-only menu links.
- YouTube background videos on Banner and Carousel widgets now correctly autoplay with sound muted.
New Header styles have been created to improve accessibility, and are now being made available to site owners as a 'soft launch' in advance of the full transition to the new styles in February 2023. Learn what these changes mean for your site, what the timescales for the changes are, and how to change your site's header to use the new styles: https://oxfordmosaic.web.ox.ac.uk/article/new-header-styles