Add a title which will display above the widget. This field is optional.
Enter one or more Single Sign-on IDs for authors whose publications you wish to display. Use commas to separate more than one SSO ID.
Click the 'Validate entered SSO IDs' button to check that all IDs have been entered correctly. Please note: this only checks that the SSO IDs are correctly formatted, not which users they represent.
If you don't know the SSO ID for an author you can usually look it up in the Global Address List in Nexus (e.g. via your Contacts in Outlook), where it will appear as the first part of the 'Chat' ID -- that is, if the Chat ID is firstname.lastname@example.org then the user's SSO ID will be abcd1234.
The publications displayed in the listing can be restricted to one or more publication types. The available publication types are:
- Conference paper
- Internet publication
- Journal article
- Scholarly edition
- Software / Code
- Thesis / Dissertation
- Working paper
Create a listing of specific publication types
- enter the SSO ID(s) of the author(s) whose publications you want to list (see section 2)
- recommendation: next, decide whether to display the listing as a brief or full listing (see section 9), in this example we'll choose the 'full listing' option
- use the 'Filter by publication type(s)' field to choose the publication type(s) to filter the listing by, for example 'Working paper'
- decide whether to display authors and editors names in the listing items (recommended when results for multiple SSO IDs are listed) (see section 7)
- decide whether to show the filter options to visitors in an expanded or collapsed state (see section 8)
- save the settings
This allows you to set the maximum number of publications to display in the widget. This cannot be more than 100.
This field is optional, but if it is left blank, no publications will display.