Version 2.1.2 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 24 May 2018.
- Reusable content - You can now create blocks of content using widgets that can be referenced on multiple pages across your site.
- RSS Listings - You can now output an RSS feed on your site using a List listing, a Grid listing or a Carousel.
- Google Tag Manager - You can add Google Tag Manager to your site allowing you to add items set up in your Google Tag Manager profile.
- Removed error message when logging in with a Non-SSO (external user) account
- Added a new watermarked placeholder image for listing items that are haven't been given a listing image
- Users with the Website Editor role can now see the URL alias delete button
- Fixed the cookie notice link so that it links to the correct privacy page
- Fixed instances in some display styles where HTML tags were being incorrectly rendered as plain text
- Fixed an overlay issue in IE11 when adding a link using 'Linkit'
- Updated the way text wraps below images in Row item styles