Version 2.1.3 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 07 June 2018.
- Image dimensions are now displayed in the thumbnails in the Media Browser and in Manage Content > Files page
- Listings using the filtered content source can be sorted according to the order of terms within a taxonomy. Find out more about this feature in the Further information (below).
- The colour of page titles can be adjusted in Advanced Colour Settings
- The colour of widget titles can be adjusted in Advanced Colour Settings
- Tile without Rollover item style can be used in List listing widgets (to be used in narrow page regions)
The order of items displayed in widgets using the Filtered content source (Grid listing; List listing; Carousel; Slideshow advanced widgets) can be customised using the Sorting options.
Custom taxonomy sorting allows taxonomy terms associated with content listed in the widget to determine the the order the items appear in. This allows for highly customised listing orders to be created, including listing items chronologically.
Read more about Sorting options in the widget documentation