Version 2.1.4 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 21 June 2018.
- A background image can be added to the top bar or the footer of the site. If a small image is uploaded it will repeat to fill the area. See the Header or Footer documentation for more information.
- A freetext search box has been added to the publication listings page (which loads once the 'More' button is clicked). Inputting text into the search box will dynamically filter the publications to display records whose title, keywords, or abstract fields contain the search text (which loads once the 'More' button is clicked).
- An 'author' filter has been added to the filters on the publication listings page. The name values which appear in the 'author' filter dropdown list are the names of everyone who appears in the author name fields of the records displayed in the listings.
- Page content can be added to the search results page, either above or below the list of results. See the Search documentation for more information.
- Added Link field to Breaker. Without Image item style
- Removed widget type label from Reusable Content widgets that have been embedded in a page
- Fixed a bug where creating a new Draft of a page caused the Published version of the page to be removed from the menu
- Fixed overlapping images in the Media Browser in IE11
- Fixed a bug that caused Quickediting to be removed from a widget if you had moved it between regions
- Fixed Bottom Footer text colour so that it obeys setting in Advanced Colour Management
- Use correct From address in webform submission emails for forms that have a From address specified in their configuration
- Fixed display of background image in Draft versions of pages
- Removed Paste buttons from WYSIWYG as they aren't a supported method of pasting in modern browsers. Guidance on how to Copy from and Paste to the WYSIWYG text editor is provided in the WYSIWYG documentation.
- Fixed Cancel button in Page Edit mode > Settings page so that the user is returned to the current Draft or Published version of the page.