Version 3.0.16 of the Oxford Mosaic platform was released on 7 May 2019.
- Access to Footer editing has now moved to the Site-wide content tab in Manage Content
- Table styling introduced. You can now change the fonts and colours of tables on your site using the new configurations for the WYSIWYG in advanced Font and Colour management
- You can now choose an icon for your site's Call to Actions. A list of 9 options can be found in Site Settings > Site Theme tab > Icons
- You can now insert Font Awesome 5 icons into the WYSIWYG using the new Font Awesome icon picker
- You can now use alterntive versions of the 'Alert' and 'Information' snippets in WYSIWYG areas, which use the font configurations the 'Alternative' WYSIWYG (in advanced Font management)
- Fixed an issue where background images sometimes displayed incorrectly on the website's root address
- The Symplectic 'Sync' button is now restored to the Publication Listing widget's editing screen
- Fixed an occasional text clipping on the Landscape Text Centre Bottom'item style
- Footer editing options have moved to Manage Conent > Site-wide Content tab. This allows it to be edited by a wider range of user roles. Site Administrators are advised to review the user roles which have access to Site-wide Content to ensure the correct users are able to edit the Navigation, Taxonomies, and Footer.
- There are visual changes to Tables in WYSIWYGs: extra padding has been introduced to table cells to improve readability